CABERFAE SKI CLUB HOUSE RULES
(Amended February, 2010)
1. The Caberfae Ski Club Board may amend and adopt additional rules when, in its judgment, such action is deemed advisable.
2. This is your club. It is being operated for you in such a manner that meets the wishes of a majority of the membership. Any suggestions for improving the club should be addressed to the President or to any board member.
3. All dues and fees are due October 1. A late payment of $50 will be imposed on all delinquent bills after that date. If dues and fees are not paid by November 1, membership will be canceled. Locker fees and parking fees are payable when regular dues are payable.
4. Guests may enjoy the privileges of the club when accompanied by a member in good standing. All guests are to be registered with the Manager and guest’s fees are to be paid at rates established by the board. Sponsors of guests are responsible for the conduct of those guests. ONLY MEMBERS MAY PURCHASE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT THE BAR. The number of visits by guests is limited. Refer to the specific Guest Policy.
5. No member or guest may remove any article belonging to the club without written permission of the board of directors.
6. Children shall not be left unattended in the club. Parents are responsible for children under the age of 21.
7. No one under the age of 18 shall be allowed upstairs, this includes the attached deck. Allowances may be made for special events. Those 18 to 20 will be allowed upstairs but without the privilege of purchasing alcoholic beverages.
8. Food, refreshments or merchandise purchased in the club must be paid for at the time of purchase.
9. Club members and guests are to clean their own tables and put litter in the containers provided.
10. No skis, poles or snowboards are to be brought into the ski club, except into the locker rooms. Waxing and tuning of skis is allowed ONLY in the cold locker room. No skis or snowboards may be left overnight in the locker rooms unless stored in lockers.
11. Only members with paid parking permits may park in the club lot at specific times. Temporary parking in the lot for unloading and loading is allowed. Refer to the specific Parking Policy.
12. All complaints shall be addressed to the President or a board member. Members may not reprove any employee.
13. All members are expected to respect the rights and privileges of other members, conducting themselves in a friendly and courteous manner.
14. Members may not bring alcoholic beverages into the club nor remove such items from the club.
Alcohol may not be brought downstairs before 6:00 P.M.
15. Members may pay a work-bee fee in lieu of participating in a work-bee at the club.
16. Pets may not be brought into the club at any time.
17. Caberfae Ski Club is a NON-SMOKING facility. Smoking is permitted on the upstairs balcony.
CABERFAE SKI CLUB GUEST POLICY
1. All guests (non-members) must sign-in daily, and be accompanied by a member host when in the club. Sign-in sheet is located at the kitchen counter.
2. Daily guest cost - $15.00 family, $10.00 individual, $5 child under 17
3. Guest fee will be waived when a member invites a guest into the club only for a meal or evening event. (Guest fees must be paid if the guest uses the facilities for anything other than a meal or evening event.)
CABERFAE SKI CLUB PARKING POLICY
Please be Patient! Everyone that currently has a parking pass has waited roughly 10 years for the privilege of parking in the Club lot.
1. The waiting list order is determined by the date when your first dues check was received by the treasurer upon joining the club. The tie breaker for those members whose checks came in on the same day is the date your application fee was received.
2. All members are allowed to pull up, load and unload their gear at all times. When you are done please move your car into the Ski Area’s Main lot. Do not park behind the Mackenzie Lodge.
3. Please display your parking pass so it is visible through your windshield hanging on the rearview mirror. Passes are non transferable and can only be used by the holder on their own vehicles. If you forget your pass, please see the Club Manager and get a temporary pass for the day. Temporary passes must be returned at the end of the day.
4. Violators who park in the lot without a parking pass will be issued a written notice placed on their windshield. If a second offense occurs a $25 fine will be applied to your dues the following year and you will move 3 places down on the waiting list. Chronic offenders are subject to towing and or loss of membership. The same consequences apply if you park in the ski resort’s lot behind the Mackenzie Lodge.
5. If the lot is full and you need to double park, please make sure you know who you are blocking in and either notify that member or give the Club Manager your keys to allow them to move your car if necessary.
6. All members may park in the lot on any day after 4:00 pm. One car per membership please.
7. All members may park in the lot at any time on weekdays excluding holidays and Christmas week which are posted on the club calendar annually. One car per membership please.