Celebrating Over 80 Years of Skiing and Lifelong Friendships
December 15, 2020 Vol. XIV, #6
Inside This Issue:
1. What's going on this weekend?
3. To keep you safe at the Peaks
4. There are two new COVID Sign In sheets
5. We’ll have to wait a little longer for Sue’s wonderful meals.
6. Check on the latest COVID Commandments
7. The Ticket Elves are back! But they won't come indoors.
1. What's going on this weekend? Well, there's snow on the ground ... that's pretty cool. And the Peaks are opening for the season either this Friday, or Saturday. That's pretty cool don’t cha think? Get the latest skinny at https://caberfaepeaks.com
2. Mask-up! Just like everywhere else, masks are required ski wear, in the clubhouse and on the slopes.
3. To keep COVID safe on the slopes follow this link https://caberfaepeaks.com/covid-19/ to see the do's and don'ts at Caberfae.
4. There are two new COVID Sign-In sheets for both members and guests. One located just inside the parking lot door, in the warm locker room. The other is in the round room, near the front door. This is for contact tracing in case there's a COVID situation. Everyone need only sign in once per day.
5. We’ll have to wait a little longer for Sue’s wonderful meals. With the current COVID "pause" from the State of Michigan, neither food nor bar service is available ... not even your own bag lunch is allowed indoors (sorry). We can only use the clubhouse to boot-up, and use the restrooms.
6. Check out the latest COVID Commandments, each one carefully crafted to allow us to stay open. Please go to the club website, www.CaberfaeSkiClub.org.
7. The Ticket Elves are back! But they won't come indoors. If you have a Season Pass you may pick up your lift ticket from our Ticket Elf. During this COVID thing you'll find our Ticketing Elf flittering about one of the new outdoor space heaters. They have new hours this year. On days when the slopes open at 9 a.m. the elf will appear 8:45 and linger about until 11 a.m. When slopes open at 10 a.m. the elf will fly in at 9:45 and fly out at 11 a.m. and linger about until 11 a.m. When slopes open at 10 a.m. the elf will fly in at 9:45 and fly out at 11 a.m.
COMMENTS, CONTRIBUTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
This is your club and we’d like to hear your ideas to continually improve the Caberfae Ski Club for the enjoyment of you and your family. Let us hear your suggestions. Email us at: email@example.com If you have a story or an article you’ve written that you’d like to share with club members in the eNewsletter, please email or call the eNewsletter editor.
CLUB CONTACT INFORMATION
Caberfae Ski Club web page: www.caberfaeskiclub.org
Send your favorite photo-moments from the club or the slopes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Wi-Fi Password: Check the bulletin board in the hall near the dining room
Caberfae Ticket Agent available Fri, Sat., & Sun. until 11:15 a.m.
Calendar of Events: www.caberfaeskiclub.org/calendar
Dinner Reservation Hotline: email@example.com
I Forgot to Make Dinner Reservation Phone Line: (231) 920-6769 (Sue’s personal cell phone)
General Caberfae Ski Club email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caberfae Peaks Resort: www.caberfaepeaks.com
Pat Bourassa, President
Ron Kimball, Immediate Past President
Mary Jane Canfield, First Vice President
Paul Waug, Second Vice President, Social Chairman
Tac Lee, board member
Cathy Maher, board member
Brian Nyland, board member
Lauren Rule, board member
Club Secretary/Treasurer - Norma Roelfsema
Assistant Club Treasurer - David Reiser
Club Manager - Sue Egelus
Club Webmaster - Jim Neff