Celebrating 80 Years of Skiing and Lifelong Friendships
November 26, 2019 Vol. XIII, #5
Inside this issue:
1. A TICKET ELF WILL BE IN THE HOUSE
2. STAG'S HEAD LOUNGE IS VERY THANKFUL
3. YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS
1. A TICKET ELF WILL BE IN THE HOUSE. Yeah, like this is news? No, but it had to be said. See the Ticket Elf from 9:30 to 11:30 A.M. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for all your ticketing needs ... as long as you have a Season's Pass.
2. STAG'S HEAD LOUNGE IS VERY THANKFUL. Ron and Lou Kimball have again volunteered to comeback this Friday and Saturday to keep the libations flowing. If you'd like to signup for tending the bar, check the bulletin board at the end of the bar.
3. YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS just might be in the kitchen. This time we're not talking about Sue's chicken noodle soup or a world renowned Dippel burger, but the little key box located just inside the kitchen door. This little box may light up your day. It may save your weekend if you find you left your locker key at home. Inside this key box is a place for you to hide an extra key, or the combination for your locker. Sue can attest with a fair degree of regularity, someone's day of skiing was saved by stowing away a spare key. You may wish to check to make sure your's is in its hiding place.